Logistics Management Professional Diploma Level 4
It has been established that efficient and effective logistic management leads directly to an increased profit. That’s why leading organisations require knowledgeable and skill full professionals in logistic management in order to successfully gain competitive advantage over others and save costs. Most organisations wishing to up skill their logistics personnel have the knowledge that there is a glaring lack of structured logistics management course available. That is why Capital Business School’s Professional Diploma Course in Logistic Management is dedicated to reducing the gap in competency and enhancing the professionalism of those involved in the industry.
The Capital Business School in Logistic Management in will provide participants with the necessary knowledge to meet the future challenges of the logistic industry. The diploma course will critically explore and examine the latest techniques in logistics with a view in major organisations. This course will illustrate the best practices in logistics management with case studies from leading local and global organisation. This course is suitable for logistics personnel who require flexible learning to fit around their work commitments.
This Professional Diploma course in Logistic Management level 4 will provide participants with the vital skills required to manage logistics processes and supervise logistics operations and staff across the industry. Participants will learn the in-depth skills required for management roles, how the globalised world and major organisations enhance, plan, implement and control the logistics of goods and services.
At the end of this diploma course, participants will be awarded with Logistics Management Professional Diploma Level 4, and will also be able to:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analysis data to assess performance and implement improvements.
The course is 100% online. It is a self-study course.
Once the student is registered, we will allocate a UK based tutor who will help the student with his/her assignments.
Any one who is interested in the subject.